- Designed to be used in medicine and dentistry
- Four layers of protection against infection
- Outer Layer- Anti-bacterial nonwoven
- The middle layer (first)- Anti-bacterial nonwoven
- The middle layer (second)- Melt-blown nonwoven
- Inner layer- Soft nonwoven
- Splash resistance to blood and bodily fluids
- The material allows breathability without moisture buildup
- Curved nose bar that fits the face for all-around protection
- One size fits all
- Bilingual packaging
- Conforms to EN14683 Type IIR and ASTM F2100 Level 3, Health Canada recommended standards
Listed as a device with the US Food and Drug Administration Usage:
- For performing patient procedures, or when patients are in isolation to protect them from potential contaminants.
- To protect both patients and staff from the transfer of respiratory secretions, fluids or other debris.
- To prevent clinicians, patients and visitors from spreading germs by talking, coughing, or sneezing.
Storage Conditions: Masks should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Capacity: 50 Masks
- Dimensions: 20.3*10*11.5cm
- Weight: 290g